Last updated June 1, 2017
When you visit the website of the Game, CipSoft collects the usage data that is automatically determined and transmitted by your web browser. Such usage data includes, but is not limited to, IP address, browser version, access time, information on the type and the aim of requests and data about hardware and software of your device. Among other purposes, this data is used by CipSoft for the compilation of anonymous statistical surveys on the use of their online services and for error analysis and optimization of their service. CipSoft uses “Cookies” (small text files that are stored by your web browser and sent back to the web server with each request) in order to identify you when you visit and navigate through the website of the Game. You can reject Cookies or configure your web browser so that Cookies are blocked or deleted automatically, but this might have a negative impact on the functionality of the website.
When you join the Game and/or purchase virtual currency, CipSoft collects, processes and uses personal data that is necessary to perform the service. Personal data comprises stock data such as name, postal address, e-mail address and date of birth as well as usage data such as user id, user name, user alias, player name, e-mail address, list of user’s friends, access time, IP address, advertising id and data about hardware and software of your device. Player names will also be shared with other players via chats, friends lists, and highscore lists.
CipSoft collects, processes and uses stock and usage data to the extent that is necessary in individual cases if this data is required to reveal and to stop fraudulent behaviour or any other form of using CipSoft’s services which violates legal regulations or the service agreement. In particular, CipSoft reserves the right to log, process and use information such as the time and the content of conversations and expressions of opinion that take place in their online services if there are complaints, reports or other credible indications of behaviour that violates legal regulations or the service agreement, for example the serious insulting of other users. This regulation extends to all parts of CipSoft’s online service, including, but not limited to, private channels and private messages.
CipSoft collects, processes and uses personal data in connection with complaints and requests to their user support in order to comply with requests in as efficient and satisfactory a manner as possible. Data that is collected for such purposes includes, but is not limited to, the email address, the date of the contact and its content. Also, CipSoft processes and uses this data to compile anonymous statistical surveys for the optimization of their customer support.
CipSoft collects, processes and uses personal data for the purpose of conducting marketing actions such as sending emails that contain general information or promotional content, provided that the customer has agreed to receiving such emails separately during the account creation process or at any later point in time. The customer can unsubscribe from receiving this kind of information at any time. Additionally, CipSoft processes and uses personal data to compile anonymous statistical surveys for the purpose of improving their range of services.
CipSoft will pass on personal data, to the extent that is necessary, to law enforcement and supervisory authorities for the purpose of preventing dangers to the national or public security as well as for the prosecution of criminal offences.
CipSoft will pass on the name, address and, to the extent that is necessary in individual cases, further personal data of users to its partner companies, for example for the purpose of handling payment transactions or to provide other services in the framework of the users’ service agreement with CipSoft.
Third parties may possibly be based in countries outside of the European Union, but they are bound to protect personal data to the same extent as CipSoft. CipSoft will not, aside from the aforementioned cases, pass on personal data to third parties, and only employees of CipSoft have access to personal data in order to fulfil the tasks specified above.
You have the right of access to the personal data being processed by CipSoft (Art. 15 GDPR) as well as the right to rectify (Art. 16 GDPR) or erase (Art. 17 GDPR) these personal data. Furthermore you have the right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR), the right to object to processing of personal data (Art. 21 GDPR) and the right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO). Please send an email to [email protected], if you want to exercise these rights. If you revoke your declaration of consent to the processing of your personal data, your accounts at CipSoft will be blocked, and CipSoft's personalised services will no longer be available via these accounts.
CipSoft GmbH, based in Regensburg, Germany (“CipSoft”), operates the online game Panzer League (“Game”). This service agreement (“Agreement”) defines the terms and conditions on which CipSoft offers you access to the Game. By creating an account or downloading the client software for the Game you accept the Agreement and state that you are of full legal age in your country or have the permission of your parents/legal guardian(s) to play the Game.
(1) CipSoft grants you access to the Game, for which you need to create an account (“Account”) and download the client software for the Game (“Software”). It is your responsibilty to check the system requirements, to install the Software and to ensure that your connection to the internet is working.
(2) CipSoft grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to use the Software for your personal non-commercial use for gameplay on any device that you own or control. The Software is licensed to you and you acknowledge that no title or ownership in the Software is being transferred or assigned. This Agreement does not constitute a sale of any rights in the Software. All rights not specifically granted under this Agreement are reserved by CipSoft.
(3) Access to the Game and download of Software in its basic version is free of charge. Some virtual items for the Game, abilities and benefits in the Game or special services for the Game, however, are only available for virtual currency, which can be purchased from within the Game or on the website of the Game (see Panzer League Extended Terms of Service).
(4) CipSoft reserves the right to develop the Software or the Game further, even if this incurs changes to the rules of the Game.
(1) You are responsible for the security of your Account and your computer system. You must not disclose confidential data of your Account, especially its password, to others. CipSoft cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by compromised Accounts.
(2) You are required to abide by the rules of the Game and by the rules of conduct that are stated on this website. CipSoft reserves the right to modify these rules with two weeks' notice. Notice will be given via the website of the Game.
(1) You may terminate this Agreement, without cause and for no reason, at any time by removing the client software from your devices.
(2) Should the Account not be used for a period of three months, CipSoft will send you a reminder. If, despite the reminder, the Account remains inactive, CipSoft reserves the right to terminate this Agreement.
(3) CipSoft may exclude you temporarily from the Game if you violate the terms and conditions of this contract. CipSoft may exclude you permanently from the Game and delete your Account if the violation is serious.
(4) CipSoft reserves the right to permanently shut down the Game thus terminating this Agreement with three months' notice. Notice will be given via the website of the Game.
(1) CipSoft does not guarantee continuous or error-free operation of the Game or the Accounts. CipSoft provides the Game “as is” and disclaims all warranties or conditions of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. CipSoft reserves the right to temporarily shut down the Game at any time for maintainance reasons.
(2) CipSoft cannot be held liable for loss of profit or any other special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection to the Game, unless said damages were caused by intentional or gross negligence on their part. Examples for such damage include, but are not limited to, loss of data, virtual items, playing time or Accounts resulting from software flaws, system downtime or adjustments of the game play.
(3) The website of the Game contains links to other websites on the internet. As CipSoft has no influence whatsoever on the design or the content of any of the websites to which these links refer, CipSoft cannot take responsibility for the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness or general quality of the information supplied by these websites. Also, CipSoft expressly disassociates itself from any content presented on said websites.
(1) CipSoft reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement with one month's notice. Notice will be given via the website of the Game. The modification will be deemed accepted if you have not registered an objection by the time the modification becomes effective. If you object, CipSoft reserves the right to terminate the Agreement with three months' notice.
(2) In the event that one or more provisions of this Agreement should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. The invalid provisions shall be deemed to be replaced with such legally permissible provisions which come as close as possible to the purpose of the invalid provisions.
(3) This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding any conflict of laws rules. Exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be Regensburg, Germany.
CipSoft GmbH, based in Regensburg, Germany (“CipSoft”), operates the online game Panzer League (“Game”). This agreement (“Extended Agreement”) defines the terms and conditions on which CipSoft offers you virtual currency for the Game and supplements the Panzer League Terms of Service that you have accepted when you created your account or downloaded the client software for the Game (“Basic Agreement”). By purchasing virtual currency you accept the Extended Agreement and state that you are of full legal age in your country or have the permission of your parents/legal guardian(s) to purchase virtual currency.
(1) Virtual currency (“Virtual Currency”) enables you to buy virtual items for the Game, to activate abilities and benefits in the Game or to request special services for the Game (“Virtual Goods”).
(2) CipSoft reserves the right to develop the Game further, thereby changing the properties of Virtual Goods and their prices in Virtual Currency.
(1) The currently valid prices for Virtual Currency will be announced in the Game and during the process of purchase. They include statutory value added taxes, if applicable. Surcharges may occur for some payment methods. CipSoft reserves the right to change prices and payment methods at any time.
(2) Any fees for Virtual Currency must be paid in advance. Virtual Currency will not be added to your account until CipSoft or one of their payment partners receives your payment. In case your payment is reversed, CipSoft reserves the right to suspend your account until you have made a new payment.
(1) Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods are bound to your account and cannot be passed on to other accounts.
(2) In case the Basic Agreement is terminated, whether by you or by CipSoft, Virtual Currency and Virtual Goods that have not been used will not be refunded.
(1) You have the right to withdraw from this Extended Agreement within two weeks without giving any reason unless the purchased Virtual Currency has already been used in whole or in part.
(2) To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform CipSoft of your decision to withdraw by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post to CipSoft GmbH, Prüfeninger Straße 20, 93049 Regensburg, Germany or an e-mail to [email protected]). You may use the “Withdrawal Form” that is offered on the website of the Game, but this is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
(3) If you withdraw from this Extended Agreement, we shall refund to you all payments received from you, without undue delay and in any event not later than two weeks from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw.
(1) In the event that one or more provisions of this Extended Agreement should be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected thereby. The invalid provisions shall be deemed to be replaced with such legally permissible provisions which come as close as possible to the purpose of the invalid provisions.
(2) This Extended Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, excluding any conflict of laws rules. Exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Extended Agreement shall be Regensburg, Germany.
Panzer League is an online mobile game in which many players from different countries meet everyday to test their skills in online tank battles. In order to ensure that the game is fun for everyone, CipSoft expects all players to behave in a reasonable and civil manner.
To safeguard an atmosphere of friendly competition, Panzer League has a set of game rules, which players are expected to follow at all times. A violation of these rules may lead to a temporary or even permanent exclusion of the account from the game and/or the game forum. Note that accounts are not entitled to being given prior notice or to any form of compensation for such exclusions.
The extent of the punishment is determined by CipSoft customer support based on the seriousness of the rule violation and on previous offences by the player. Please note that these rules can be subject to change at any time. All changes will be announced on the official website and in the game client.
CipSoft reserves the right to stop destructive behaviour in the game, on the official website or in any other part of CipSoft's services. Such behaviour includes, but is not limited to, violations of the following Rules:
The following names violate the Rules:
The following statements violate the Rules:
The following actions violate the Rules:
The following actions violate the Rules:
Panzer League is made with the following tools:
Panzer League is using the following libraries:
For disputes arising out of this contract, the competent dispute resolution body is “Der Online-Schlichter”, Bahnhofsplatz 3, 77694 Kehl, Germany, https://www.online-schlichter.de. CipSoft GmbH is neither willing nor required to take part in out-of-court dispute resolution.
Prüfeninger Straße 20
Please do not use this e-mail address for problems or information requests regarding one of our games.
Based in Regensburg
Registered at Amtsgericht Regensburg, HRB 8295, VAT-ID: DE 216262082
Managing Directors: Stephan Vogler, Benjamin Zuckerer